If you need quickly grab some data from Lotus Notes database then create in notes View with data you want to export and open this view via url:
this will give you a nicely formated XML :)
Hope this helps!
LXXVII. Lotus Notes Functions
This extension is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this extension -- including the names of its functions and anything else documented about this extension -- may change without notice in a future release of PHP. Use this extension at your own risk.
Note: This extension has been moved to the » PECL repository and is no longer bundled with PHP as of PHP 5.0.0. Information for installing this PECL extension may be found in the manual chapter titled Installation of PECL extensions. Additional information such as new releases, downloads, source files, maintainer information, and a CHANGELOG, can be located here: » http://pecl.php.net/package/notes.
This extension is currently not supported, thus looking for a maintainer.
Table of Contents
- notes_body — Open the message msg_number in the specified mailbox on the specified server (leave serv
- notes_copy_db — Copy a Lotus Notes database
- notes_create_db — Create a Lotus Notes database
- notes_create_note — Create a note using form form_name
- notes_drop_db — Drop a Lotus Notes database
- notes_find_note — Returns a note id found in database_name
- notes_header_info — Open the message msg_number in the specified mailbox on the specified server (leave serv
- notes_list_msgs — Returns the notes from a selected database_name
- notes_mark_read — Mark a note_id as read for the User user_name
- notes_mark_unread — Mark a note_id as unread for the User user_name
- notes_nav_create — Create a navigator name, in database_name
- notes_search — Find notes that match keywords in database_name
- notes_unread — Returns the unread note id's for the current User user_name
- notes_version — Get the version Lotus Notes
Lotus Notes Functions
Given the fact that this extension uses Notes' C API interface, you're stuck with Windows. If you're going to go that route, you can use Notes' COM interface just as easily. You won't have to use this extension, and you'll get a much richer functionality.
However, if you would rather stay cross-platform, a fully supported technique is to use XML. You access Domino via file_get_contents or fopen (or similar method), and Domino returns XML, which you then parse within PHP. It is cross-platform, requires no extensions, and is the recommended solution.
Introduction to these techniques (including using the above extension) is covered here. Restore this back into a single line (broken because of wordwrap): http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/
This is an unmaintained Windows-only extension.
You will need Visual C++ 6.0 to build it; use the CVS Web link below to obtain the source.