LXIV. IIS Administration Functions
This » PECL extension is not bundled with PHP. This extension is available for Win32 only. It provides functions to administrate Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS). The extension includes function to create web sites and virtual directories as well as configuring security and script mapping. These functions have been added in PHP 4.
In order to use these functions you must enable the php_iisfunc.dll DLL inside of php.ini. The DLL for this PECL extension may be downloaded from either the » PHP Downloads page or from » http://pecl4win.php.net/
No external libraries are needed to build this extension.
There is no installation needed to use these functions; they are part of the PHP core.
This extension has no configuration directives defined in php.ini.
This extension has no resource types defined.
The constants below are defined by this extension, and will only be available when the extension has either been compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime.
Table of Contents
- iis_add_server — Creates a new virtual web server
- iis_get_dir_security — Gets Directory Security
- iis_get_script_map — Gets script mapping on a virtual directory for a specific extension
- iis_get_server_by_comment — Return the instance number associated with the Comment
- iis_get_server_by_path — Return the instance number associated with the Path
- iis_get_server_rights — Gets server rights
- iis_get_service_state — Returns the state for the service defined by ServiceId
- iis_remove_server — Removes the virtual web server indicated by ServerInstance
- iis_set_app_settings — Creates application scope for a virtual directory
- iis_set_dir_security — Sets Directory Security
- iis_set_script_map — Sets script mapping on a virtual directory
- iis_set_server_rights — Sets server rights
- iis_start_server — Starts the virtual web server
- iis_start_service — Starts the service defined by ServiceId
- iis_stop_server — Stops the virtual web server
- iis_stop_service — Stops the service defined by ServiceId
IIS Administration Functions