XL. filePro Functions
These functions allow read-only access to data stored in filePro databases.
filePro is a registered trademark of fP Technologies, Inc. You can find more information about filePro at » http://www.fptech.com/.
Note: This extension has been moved to the » PECL repository and is no longer bundled with PHP as of PHP 5.2.0.
filePro support in PHP is not enabled by default. To enable the bundled read-only filePro support you need to use the--enable-filepro configuration option when compiling PHP.
Table of Contents
- filepro_fieldcount — Find out how many fields are in a filePro database
- filepro_fieldname — Gets the name of a field
- filepro_fieldtype — Gets the type of a field
- filepro_fieldwidth — Gets the width of a field
- filepro_retrieve — Retrieves data from a filePro database
- filepro_rowcount — Find out how many rows are in a filePro database
- filepro — Read and verify the map file